ABIGAIL D. CURRAN
Abigaildcurran.com | email@example.com | (518) 524-5710 | linkedin.com/in/abigailcurran
A multimedia journalist turned digital marketing professional with several years experience helping international brands through marketing and paid media channels. Passion for using data technology tools to help brands increase conversion levels and reach broader audiences. Using digital storytelling to drive greater engagement, connection for new audiences.
Inbound Marketing Strategist, Larkin SEO, 2019-2020
Spokane, Washington (Remote)
* Developed a multi-channel lead generation strategy projected to increase monthly leads by 5% and generate a return on ad spend of 15.9.
* Developed a competitor research matrix across major social channels to identify opportunities for brand differentiation and engagement.
* Created a marketing automation nurture funnel to move new leads through the funnel and increase their likelihood of conversion.
* Strong time management skills with a sharp attention to detail.
User Acquisition Strategist, Sphere (Directed Studies), 2019
Vancouver, Canada (Remote)
* Identified new customer acquisition channels and explored innovative solutions to drive both new user downloads and conversion rate to paid users.
* Researched and recommended opportunities to leverage app store algorithms, new platforms, and networks.
* Optimized Universal App Campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, and YouTube.
* Crafted a referral plan to drive app downloads and membership signups.
SEO & Content Marketing Consultant, Backyard Creative, 2019
Nanaimo, Canada (Remote)
* Developed a search engine optimization and content marketing strategy.
* Researched ranking keywords related to their field. Compiled a list of applicable keywords that will help them rank better in Google Search in the future.
* Created a strategic content marketing strategy that exceeded the clients expectations by conducting thorough industry and competitor research for their website, facebook, and instagram channels.
* Designed the content strategically to emphasize the collective’s diversity of expertise by identifying separate content topics for each of the 7 collaborators.
E-commerce Digital Marketing Consultant, Learn For Pleasure, 2019
London, England (Remote)
* Developed paid media strategy for the online school with a projected ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) of 3.47.
* Created multi-channel awareness and retargeting paid media campaigns across Facebook Ads, Google Search, and Google Display.
* Leveraged existing customer data to create custom and lookalike audiences in Facebook Audiences to limit wasted advertising spend, lowering the cost per acquisition and increasing overall return on investment.
* Research and developed pillar content pieces to drive site traffic and e-commerce sales.
Content Producer/Multimedia Journalist, First Coast News, 2016 – Present
* Drafted, produced, and published online content to highlight trending stories that on average reached 10,000 people without paid media backing from First Coast News.
* Responsible for coming up with graphic and video ideas. Book/conduct interviews. Post web content including articles, social media, and inserting images to help tell the story.
* Coordinate reporters, photographers, directors and editors to execute a clean newscast.
* Strong written and communication skills at all levels.
* Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
Suncoast Regional Emmy Winner for News Excellence, 2017
Suncoast Regional Emmy Nominee for News Excellence, 2019
Digital Marketing, Somerville Academy, 2020
* Full time 16-week certified digital marketing training program focused on WordPress, Google Analytics, search engine optimization, content marketing, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email marketing
Bachelor of Science, SUNY Plattsburgh, 2012
Bachelor of Arts, St. Lawrence University, 2007